January 4, 2014
Los Angeles English had some great Christmas festivities this year! Thanks for joining us! We wish everyone a great start to a new year. Don’t forget to set aside some time to set some challenging English-learning resolutions. Some of our students have set goals like:
- Only speaking English with their family during mealtimes.
- Narrating scenes around them in English (to learn to think in English).
- Writing their daily journal in English to consistently practice and measure improvement.
- Only watch the news and read newspapers in English.
- Writing one TOEFL essay response each week.
We’re looking forward to a great year! We’ve seen many of our students make huge strides in their ability to speak conversational English. We can’t wait to see the improvement we’ll make in 2014!